Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

well in my eyes point of view i am going to do Hansel.

it was a sunny morning. i was with mi little sister Gretel i saw my both parents arguing. when my mom named Erika called me and my little sister to eat i saw my dad named Edgar looking kind of worried. when we were done eating bread. my mom and dad took me and Gretel outside. they took us to the forest i was kind of scared because they were very dangerous animals. but at the same time i wasn't scared because i love animals. well my mom and dad told us that to start making fire so we could be warm but if we were tired to fall to sleep close to the fire during they go find something for us to eat. well like me and my little sister were tired of making fire we felt to sleep and when we woke up it was very dark outside it was night already my little sister was crying that she wanted to with mom and dad. i told her OK but stop crying she told me OK i love you brother. well i was falling the steps that my mom and dad took and we finally got home and Gretel and i told my mom and dad that what happen how come yall left Gretel and me by ourselves in the forest. my both parents respond and said they forgot about us that we were in the forest. the next morning i woke up my mom told us to eat i said OK but she told me go call Gretel. when we were done eating. they took us outside again we were going to the forest again. i look back and my dad told me what are you looking at. i told him at a little pigeon. my mom respond OK just start and do some fire so you and your sister could be warm and if yall get tired yall could fall to sleep during we find something for you and Gretel to eat. so me and my little sister were tired so we felt to sleep when we woke up it was dark outside i woke up my sister and told her that lets go back home she said OK. we got tired of walking and we felt to sleep again in a tree. when we woke up and walk like for 5 minutes we saw a house with bread cover with cakes and some windows clear of sugar. we climbed up went inside we saw a women and told us that if we wanted to eat we said yeah. well the old women said come in nothing is going to happen to you. we came in and the old women said hurry up and cook for your brother so he could eat something. my sister was cooking i was lock in a cage. suddenly my sister Gretel push the old women to the oven and she saw the old women screaming then she felt and i guess she died. my sister ran as quickly as she can and told me that we were safe. she opened the cage and we hugged after everything happen every corner we went was full of jewels and pearls. me and my sister grabbed all the jewels and pearls we can get. when we were walking i saw a river. there was a duck he took us over. then when we where walking more and more the forest was being more familiar we saw my parents house. we ran we came in and we only saw our father Edgar. we ask for our mom Erika and my father told me and Gretel that she was dead.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment